At Sercon, our 24 hour security service can be tailored to suit individual customer requirements. This personalised service offers every customer a security solution that meets their business priorities effectively.
Sercon’s security services include:
- 24hr, 365 day per year operation
- On-site Manned Guarding
- Security Mobile Patrols
- On-site CCTV Monitoring
- Remote Monitoring via Head Office Control Room
- Concierge Security
- Void Property Security & Key Holding
- Emergency Response
- Screening & Vetting
- CCTV Installation
- SIA Licenced & Uniformed Security Personnel
Sercon provide security solutions for a range of vacant and occupied locations including office/business premises, industrial units/factorials, retail centres and brownfield sites.
Our Security Personnel All Sercon Security Staff are SIA licensed, vetted to British Standard 7858 and trained to the highest standard. Our security guards are fully uniformed, whilst all Sercon’s vehicles are noticeably branded to act as a visual deterrent.
Manned Guarding & Security Mobile Patrol Services We understand the direct impact of crime such as vandalism, anti-social behaviour, shoplifting and intruders. By working in partnership with our clients, we provide a safe environment in which they can prosper. We provide:
- a fully managed service, ensuring our clients’ properties and assets are protected, while meeting the needs of a variety of end users.
- continuous and thorough roving patrols by our teams, providing a highly visible security presence to effectively target anti-social behaviour and act as a deterrent to potential criminals.
- fully screened, trained and uniformed staff of high calibre, who are licensed, managed and accountable
Key-holding & Emergency Response As nominated key holders to your premises and alarm system, we provide:
- a 24/7 alarm response service, 365 days a year
- fully uniformed and trained patrol officers
- thorough inspection of your premises
- liaison with police and emergency services
- resetting of your alarm system on securing of your premises
Screening & Vetting We ensure full pre-employment vetting of all our staff, including:
- 10 year history screening
- Criminal Record Bureau checks
- UK eligibility
Regular security review To ensure the safety requirements of your premises are met at all times, we conduct regular and thorough security reviews of your building. Auditing all security measures currently in place and assessing all potential threats and liabilities, we provide you with a security plan and solution detailing all our recommendations to fully protect your property.
Remote Monitoring & CCTV Using the very best industry equipment, our Remote Monitoring Station based at our head office in Irvine allows us to support our on-site security services while also acting as an operational hub. From this hub we can:
- operate CCTV cameras, lone worker devices and alarms anywhere in the UK and effectively co-ordinate responses
- provide a 24/7 service, 365 days a year, giving our clients peace of mind that their needs are being continually met at critical times
- back up our systems centrally and remotely to ensure business continuity
- operate a UPS generator system during times of power outages
- provide vital monitoring of the welfare of staff outwith business hours, ensuring their health and safety is safeguarded at all times
Operations Control Room (OCR) Based in our head office, our control room is effectively the operational hub for all our contracts. We operate 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, which allows our clients the peace of mind that their needs are being continually met at critical times.
As well as providing support to our Mobile Operations team our OCR is the home to our response centre for our emergency/call out service and CCTV monitoring facility. Our OCR also assists us in protecting our lone workers, maintaining continuous contact with our staff in the field.
Our control room facility provides:
- Managed CCTV monitoring 24hr/365 days
- Central communications desk function 24hr/365 days
- Co-ordinate and deploy response vehicles and teams
- Monitoring lone workers and security check calls for remote supervisors
- Service equipment management
- Employee time management
- Consumable and material procurement
- Collation of site audit statistic and management information
The OCR also provides vital monitoring/supervision of our staff out with business hours as well as lone workers during the day, ensuring their health and safety at all times. Our control room team remotely monitors staff clocking on and off, record supervisory check calls at regular intervals, log incidents, offer advice and deal with emergency situations. If an officer does not respond to a check call from our control room, we take necessary action, sending in our mobile operations team to make sure our staff safety is established and your property remains secure.
SIA Approved Contractor Sercon Support Services Limited holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding and CCTV services. http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/acs-roac.aspx?all
For a free site visit or no obligation quote contact Cara Duff, Business Development Manager on 01294 217 600 or email email@example.com